Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Rose - Part II

Well unfortunately I did find out there is a Chief Happiness Officer out there, at least in the blogosphere.   And I also came across an old file on CD this week while looking for something else. The file I had saved several years ago was a document where someone had compile all the Chief X Officer titles they had come across.  I wish I knew the source for this list so I could give proper credit but unfortunately I did not record that piece of information.  I'll spare you the entire list but here are the A-B-Cs so you'll understand the world has gone quite mad:

chief academic officer
chief accounting officer
chief acquisition officer
chief administration officer
chief administrative officer
chief advertising officer
chief antidiscrimination officer
chief awareness officer
chief banking officer
chief branding officer
chief bridge officer
chief brokerage officer
chief budget officer
chief business officer
chief change officer
chief chocolate officer
chief client officer
chief commercial officer
chief communications officer
chief competitive officer
chief compliance officer
chief concept officer
chief content officer
chief corporate officer
chief country officer
chief creative officer
chief credit officer
chief crisis officer
chief customer officer

4 comments:

Dubbahdee said...

I would recommend also:

Chief Officer Officer
Chief Cook and Bottlewasher Officer
Chief of not enough indians Officer
Hand Ker-Chief Officer
aka: Chief Nose Wiper Officer
Chief Puffery Officer
Chief Hemorrhoid Control Officer

...Oh, the possibilities!

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Chief of Not-Enough-Indians Officer is the perfect irony.

Sponge-headed ScienceMan said...

Hey, I think you're giving corporations too many ideas. Some may run with these suggestions!

Gringo said...

There was the Minister of Administrative Affairs from the Brit-com Yes, Minister.